This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
The User Banned widget displays a message to a user explaining that he/she has been banned from the site for a certain reason, and until a certain date.
This page and widget only displays to a user if he/she has been banned.
Where it works
This widget works on the banned user page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User - Banned widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.