Displays files that a user uploads using the Add User File or Add User Folder widget.
This widget does not display items added to the Media Gallery via the Media Gallery - Upload/Edit File Form widget. The items must be uploaded the Add User File widget or Add User Folder widget in order to appear in the slideshow.
Where it works
This widget works on Media Gallery (File) and Media Gallery (File) post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the User File Slideshow widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save and exit Edit Page mode.