This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays the user files.
The Enable User Files property on the User Files page must be enabled to use this widget. This widget does not display items loaded in the Media Gallery. It only displays items added via the Add User File widget and Add User Folder widget.
Where it works
This widget works on the user Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User File List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.