This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget. The Fiji theme version of this widget displays an RSS icon.
Displays the name of the wiki where you are currently navigated to.
Where it works
This widget works on wiki home pages and wiki post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of the widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.