This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Creates a table of contents for wiki pages.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works on wiki home or post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Table of Contents widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can make the following changes:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name in the Widget title field.
- Select wiki to pull content from - Start typing the name of the wiki, and Telligent Enterprise will find it.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.