Telligent Connect for Sitecore 2.6 enables you to seamlessly integrate content and social engagement from Telligent Community into an all-encompassing audience experience from Sitecore.
Capabilities in release 2.6
This release includes the following features:
- Create/Edit Blog Posts.
- View or create comments on a blog post.
- See all of a blog author's posts, and see all the blogs he/she shares information on.
- View details of any post made by a blog author.
- View details of comments for a blog post.
- View community or group blog search results.
- Receive notice that a thread or reply is being held for moderation.
- Reply to a forum thread.
- View details of specific discussions or question/answer streams.
- Suggest or verify a forum reply as an answer.
- See all discussions and question/answers posted in a forum or message board.
- See the different forums or message boards you can participate in.
- Pose a question or start a discussion.
- View community or group forum thread search results.
File gallery features
- Comment on files. ***
- See all available galleries, and all available files in a file gallery. ***
- View specific files in full mode. ***
- View more detail about a particular file. ***
- View gallery files in slideshow mode. ***
- Upload media gallery files. ***
- View community or group file gallery search results.***
User profile features
- View your own or others' friends and followers.
- Add a friend or follower.
- Display/edit a user's bio.
- Display user role badges. ***
- View user search results.
- View community activity.
- Update your status.
*** - This feature is dependent on your Telligent Community license. Check your Telligent Community license to see if this feature is available for use.
For more detail about features, view the Working with contextual URLs article since several widgets in Telligent Community rely on specific content or contextual data in order to display their contents properly within Sitecore.
Guides included in this documentation