This section contains the following articles:
- Delete a media gallery - Remove a gallery of media files from the site.
- Edit a media gallery - Change basic gallery settings, options for linking to external files, gallery permissions, and file size quotas.
- Media gallery default settings - Enable view type overrides (so users can select their own methods) and/or select a default view type (for example, thumbnail).
- Media gallery global quotas - Set the global quotas for the number of files allowed and/or the total storage quota in bytes.
- Media gallery options - Enable/disable external file links and file download disclaimers; specify or restrict the types of files to be downloaded to the gallery.
- Media gallery quotas - Set the gallery-specific quotas for number of allowed files and total amount of allowed storage.