The Site Content page allows you to control visible factors in your site like information content, Web page look and feel, theme, layout, widgets, ads, and terminology.
This section contains the following articles:
- Ad properties - Enable/disable the properties of advertisement and regional advertisement widgets.
- Add a file folder to the root folder - Create a structure into which you can download images and other files so you can use them with your themes.
- Copy content page - Copy a site-level content page for use elsewhere.
- Create a URL redirect - Redirect users who hit a now-unused or out-of-date URL to a new or updated page.
- Emoticon properties - Add, edit, or delete emoticons created using keyboard shortcuts.
- File management - Add folders to the site root, set up folder permissions, and set properties for file uploading.
- Manage site and user files - Allow file uploads for usage across the site; set file size and extension restrictions, and create new file folders.
- Manage themes - Import or export a site, group, or blog theme.
- Preview theme changes - View site theme changes first without saving them.
- Remove a site file - Remove an image that has been loaded to the site, such as for a background.
- Select a site theme - Select a theme for your site's pages to use unless group theme and blog themes are in place.
- Site terms - Modify or delete default terms; add new terms, and import terms for use in your community.
- Upload a site file - Load a file to be used as your site page's background.