Telligent Community Mobile lets you view, add, or remove friends; view pending friendship requests, and accept or reject others' friend requests.
Friends are available when you click the People link.
From this area you can view all of your friends or drill down to individual profiles including status messages, activity messages, and direct access to their content through links.
View your friends
- Click the Friends button.
- View your Friends display.
- Locate a friend of interest.
- Click the arrow button for this friend.
- View the friend's status message, friendship status, and recent activity below his/her user name.The content is clickable in each entry.
This is the same information you'll see if you click the link for someone's name in Activity.
Add a friend - 2.0 & 7.0
- In the People list, click the Everyone button.
A list of all users appears.
- Click the arrow beside the desired user. The user's activity, as well as the Add as friend button for him/her, appears.
- Click Add as friend.
The link changes to Cancel pending request (which remains until the user accepts your friendship or you cancel your own request).
Remove a friend - 2.0 & 7.0
- In your list of friends, click the name of the friend you want to remove.
- Click Remove as friend in the upper-right corner.
The option changes to Add as Friend. If you click the People back button and refresh the screen, the friend will disappear from your list.
See and accept (or reject) pending friend requests - 2.0 & 7.0
- Click the People tab in the landing page.
- Click the Pending button. This button will show how many pending requests you have.
The list of pending friends appears.
- Click the arrow beside the user's name. The user's activity and links to reject or accept his/her friendship appear.
- Click Reject or Accept. If you reject the request, the user will not appear in your friend list, but his/her activity will be available through the site activity button. If you accept the request, his/her activity will be available on the site activity and Friends lists.