In Telligent Community 7.0, outlets that future-dated blog posts affect - activity messages, the Email digest, Featured Content, search, and post lists - are controlled by the actual publication date rather than the origination date.
The Publication Settings page contains the post publication properties, including RSS and publication date options.
To set the publication properties:
- Click the name of the blog post in the Blog - Post List.
- Click Edit this post in the Options panel. The Control Panel Manage > Posts tab appears.
- Click Publication Settings.
- Set the publication settings properties:
- When should this post be published - If the date shown is in the past, the post will published as soon as you click Publish. If you select a date in the future, the blog post will be published then.
- Use post summaries in RSS - If enabled, the summary you create in the Post Summary field is all that will be shown in RSS feeds.
- Post Summary - If the Use post summaries in RSS setting is enabled, create the summary here you want in the RSS feed.
- Click Save to apply the settings.