This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This widget is new in Telligent Community 7.0.
This widget displays a list of appeal notices to be moderated by the abuse appeal board.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
This widget is only visible for users with the Group - Manage Abuse permission.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Abuse Appeal Queue widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.