This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This is a new widget in for the Enterprise theme Telligent Community 7.0.
Displays the tags applied to a single forum thread. This is in contrast with the Tag Cloud widget, which displays all tags in the site or in a context (e.g., forum), depending upon how it is scoped.
Where it works
This widget works on a forum thread page.
This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme. It is not available for the Default theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Thread Tags widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.