The Widget Studio > Manage Widgets tab contains sorting parameters that apply to theme version or type of implementation so that you can edit, import or export the version you need. The Manage widgets tab has three sorting filters:
- User installed - Any widgets that are or have versions imported or created directly through Widget Studio.
- default - Any widgets that are or have factory default versions.
- default (user edited) - Any widgets that are or have both a factory default version as well as an imported or Widget Studio-edited version.
The following options are dynamic, based on the factory default provider plugins currently installed When there is more than one version, it shows options for each provider including: factory default widgets from a specific provider, or user-edited widgets from a specific provider. And since the Enterprise theme (which is not the standard Telligent Community theme) now uses its own provider, this also appears in the list.
- default (Core Factory Default Scripted Widget Provider)
- default (Enterprise Theme Factory Default Scripted Widget Provider)
- default (user edited, Enterprise Theme Factory Default Scripted Widget Provider)
- Any - Included in any theme.
- Default - The basic version that is included in every theme including Enterprise or Fiji.
- Enterprise - A version of the widget with Enterprise-theme overrides.
- Fiji - A version of the widget with Fiji-theme overrides.
There are no out-of-the-box Fiji-specific overrides in release 7.0.
Name or description
The name or description field can be used as a shortcut to find the configuration of a widget, for example Blog - About:
These filters can be used together to quickly access a number of useful combinations - for example a list of widgets for a specific theme; widgets that you've customized for a theme, or all versions of the widget:
- Access a list of widgets for a specific theme
- Widgets you've customized for a theme
- All versions of a widget