Displays the name and description of the group. banner. You can add a banner description in the Control Panel (Group Setup page) or click on the link provided in the banner. The banner also includes an add to bookmarks link.
Where it works
This widget works on group home pages, application (e.g., blog, wiki) pages, and post pages.
In the Enterprise theme, the Group - Email Digest widget is used for subscribing to group email digests. This configuration option is not included in the Group Banner widget for Enterprise. It is, however, part of the Group - Banner widget in the Default theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name, such as "My group," in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.