This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This widget lets you create a new post in an application (configured blog, forum, media gallery, or wiki). If the widget is present on a group home page, when clicked it will display a listing of all applications in the group where the user is qualified to post (as shown in the following capture).
If it's place on an application (for example, blog) home page, the widget will show all group blogs a user is qualified to post in. If there is only one application of that type in the group, the widget will simply open a new post window.
Where it works
This widget works on group, application, and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - New Post widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.