This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This widget displays a list of all group owners and provides a link to send a contact message to the group owner(s).
Where it works
This widget works on group, application, and post pages.
This widget is not available in the Default theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Owners List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options for this widget:
- Widget title - Change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- View type-
- Standard view - Displays the owners' avatars with a link to contact group owners.
- Simple view - Displays the owners' avatars and a link to contact the group owners.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.