This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This widget shows links to places where you as a user have been @mentioned. This is the same widget that is displayed when you click the profile page User - Navigation widget Mentions tab.
This widget's function differs from the Site - User Navigation widget's @ tab (on your home page) in that the profile Mentions page lists places where you as a user are mentioned. The home page @ tab lists where you as a user or your groups are mentioned.
Where it works
This widget works on group, application, post pages, and the user profile page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the User Mention List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options for this widget:
- Widget title - Change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Page size - Enter the number of mentions you would like to view on the widget.
- Show mentions of -
- Contextual user - Mentions of the user whose ID is being used.
- Accessing user - Mentions of the user who is logged on.
- View type-
- Accessing user - Displays mentions of the user who is signed onto the system.
- Contextual user - Displays mentions of the user whose profile is being accessed by the signed on user.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.