This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This is a new widget in Telligent Community 7.0.
This widget displays a list of groups where a user is considered a top quality author. Depending upon its configuration, it can either display this information about a contextual user (such as when you view another user's profile and see the groups where he/she is a top author) or an accessing user (such as when you view your own home page and see where you're considered a top quality author).
Note that when a user views the widget in contextual mode in another user's profile, the accessing user will only see groups where he/she is a member. For example, admin might be a top quality member of Product A, Product B, and Unlisted. However as a member of Product A and Product B but not of Unlisted, a registered user would only see Product A and Product B in the list.
Where it works
In "contextual user" configuration, it works on a user profile Groups tab. In "accessing user" configuration, it works on a user home page but could possibly be used on group pages as well.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Users - Top Quality Author Groups widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options for this widget:
- Widget title - Change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Show -
- Current contextual user's groups where user is a top author - This displays groups that the user whose profile you're viewing is a top quality author in (but list viewing is limited to those groups you belong to).
- Accessing user's groups where user is a top author - This displays groups that you as the accessing user are a top quality author in.
- View type-
- Detailed list - Displays links to the groups and also bookmarking links.
- Simple list - Just displays the names of the groups.
- Number of items to display - Number of groups you want to display.
- Threshold - The threshold number of top quality users in each group that the accessing/contextual user is compared against. For example, if the threshold is 5, the accessing/contextual user would be among the top 5 quality authors in each listed group.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.