Upgrading the Job Scheduler for Telligent Evolution 6.0 (including Telligent Community 6.0) + is a fairly easy and straight-forward process.
- Stop the Telligent Job Scheduler service.
- Navigate to your Job Scheduler folder.
- Make a copy of the folder to back it up.
- Copy the contents of the Tasks folder from the install package into the Job Scheduler folder, overwriting any files it asks to.
- Migrate any customizations made from the backed up files into the updated Job Scheduler folder.
- Especially note customizations in the connectionstrings.config, communityserver.config, communityserver_override.config, tasks.config, and Telligent.Evolution.JobScheduler.exe.config files.
- Start the Telligent Job Scheduler service again.
Your Job Scheduler is now up to date.