Customization options for a group include both options for the group(s) as well as group themes. This section contains the following articles:
- Group Options page - Use the Group page to specify a group's name, URL, description, type, parent group, and language.
- Configuring activity message privacy - Allow registered users to set their own privacy level of their activity messages.
- Managing group themes - Use CSS to modify an out of the box theme.
- Exporting or importing theme defaults - Save an out of the box or modified theme as a file to export, and/or import this kind of file to use as a group's theme.
- Reset an existing customized site to defaults - Return a site to out-of-the-box defaults.