This procedure is useful in Telligent Enterprise 3.0 whenever the site may need to be reset to the default theme - such as when it's customized too much and you decide to start over, or when customizations to the home page need to be rolled back.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Content > Site Theme.
- Click Revert at the bottom of the page.
- Check the check box to Revert core page layouts in the theme to factory defaults for all page types. Uncheck the check box to revert configuration data.
- Core - The pages shipped out of the box with themes (not content pages)
- Core and custom - The out of the box pages and content pages
- Configured defaults - Default layout saved in Edit Page mode
- Factory defaults - out of the box layout
- Click Revert on the Revert Theme Options dialog box.
Upgrade a community