In Telligent Enterprise 3.0, this widget has an Email tab. This tab contains the email options that were formerly located on the Basic Options tab, and also contains new Email digest options.
Displays a user's profile setting. The user can modify a biographical information as well as other profile settings, such as activity log display properties.
Your role must have the Site - Manage Membership privilege.
This widget works on the user Settings page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Edit User widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change this widget's title, such as from "Edit User" to "Personal information," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.