Displays forums breadcrumbs. The breadcrumbs are normally at the top of the page and provide users a visual display of their location within the Web site. Each item in the breadcrumbs is a link to that forum page.
This widget works on forum home pages and forum post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Breadcrumbs widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.