Top Members/Not Paged List view
Filtered/Paged List view
In Telligent Enterprise 2.6:
- The widget started supporting paging.
- Bad logic from script error was corrected.
- Group owners/administrators became able to use the More... link to add members or send invitations to potential group members.
In Telligent Enterprise 2.5, this and all other browse or list widgets became available to group owners.
Displays the list of top group members. The list is contains the five group members who have published the highest total posts for all the groups in the site, sorted in order of post quantity.
Group owners/administrators can use the More... link visible in the not filtered/not paged view to switch to the filtered/paged view and add members or send invitations to potential group members.
Where it works
This widget works on group-specific pages such as home pages, application pages, or post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Membership List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can edit the following options:
- Widget title - If you want to change the name of this widget, such as from "Group - Membership List" to "Group Members," click Change and enter the new title in the Widget Title field.
- View type:
- Filtered/paged list - A list of all users filtered by username, activity, recency, membership type, or pending status - and paged.
- Top members/not paged list - A list of only the top members with no paging. The sort order of "Top Members" is by #of forum posts in the entire community who are members of the group the widget lives in. The date shown is the user's last login date.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.