In release 3.0, a number of code improvements have been made to facilitate accessibility for this widget.
Displays the name and description of the group. banner. You can add a banner description in the Control Panel (Group Options page) or click on the link provided in the banner. The banner also includes:
- Group RSS syndication link
- Add/remove from favorites link
- Email digest subscription drop-down list
Where it works
This widget works on group home pages, application (e.g., blog, wiki) pages, and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name, such as "My group," in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.