In Telligent Enterprise 2.5, you became able to reorder the tabs and choose which ones to display.
Displays the user's recent application activity in a tabbed format. The My Stuff widget can be configured to display the activity of the logged in user or the current user.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the My Stuff widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can configure the following options:
- Widget title - Enter a new name in the Widget Title field and click Change to edit the name of the widget, such as from "My Stuff" to "What I've Been Doing."
- Query Type- Specifies whose activity displays in the My Stuff list.
- Current User - Displays your activity.
- Logged In User - Displays the activity of the user you're logged in as.
- Number of items to display - Default is 8.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.