Displays a list of items that are tagged on the site.
This widget is only used on tag search results. It requires search to be installed in order to work.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Tagged Content List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following parameters:
- Click Change to give this widget a different name. For example, you may want to change it from "Tagged Content List" to "Tagged Articles" by doing so.
- View type:
- Expanded (shows the entries as well as the titles); defaults to 25 items
- Simple (shows only the titles); defaults to five items
- Number of items to display - Defaults to five
- Contextual tags - Any tags defined in the content
- User-defined tags
- Match any of these tags check box (If user-defined tags is selected, this appears) - the entry appears even if only one tag in the specified list is used; if not selected, all of the tags in the list must be used in order for a post to appear in the tagged content list.
- Tags (If user-defined tags is selected) - Tags by which you want to filter tagged content
- Select the group or application(s) to search:
- Drop-down list - You can select groups or a single application
- Application check boxes - If you select searching from groups, you can select all or fewer applications to pull from
- Include content in selected check box
- Group's subgroups - Defaults to the current group if you selected groups in the drop-down; You can also select a different subgroup, if one or more exist(s)
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.