- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Unfiltered HTML widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can make the following configuration changes:
- Widget Title - Enter a new widget name if desired.
- Content - Enter or paste the code in this field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.