Displays the user banner, including the user avatar and status message (if enabled), and links for contacting the user and edit profile.This widget contains user information only when it is loaded onto the user's profile page or dashboard page. You can configure the contact format in the widget.
The Send Email link on the user banner will not work unless email is configured on your site - that is, email is enabled and Mail Gateway is enabled and configured.
Where it works
The widget works on the member dashboard (<yoursite/members/<username/default.aspx).
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit page, then select and place the User - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.