This section contains the following articles:
- Automatically create blogs for each new community member - Create a blog for a community member each time one is added.
- Blog default presentation settings - Specify site-wide presentation options including themes, post counts, and aggregation settings.
- Configure file storage - Enable/disable users from uploading files to blog storage and manage the allowed file upload extensions.
- Configure how blogs are surfaced in the community - Change the directory creation option, limit blog displays on the Web site and in RSS feeds, and change how blogs are shown in aggregate pages and blog home pages.
- Control access to blog content - Enable/disable anonymous email subscriptions.
- Delete a blog - Remove a blog from your site.
- Setting up a blog to be managed by multiple users - Setting multiple authors for a blog, allowing each of them greater control over its content and configuration.