The advanced configuration properties of blog configuration are designed to be used by an expert blogger for making determinations about an existing blog. This section contains the following articles:
- Blog feedback properties - advanced - Allow/disallow comments and/or ratings, and elect or decline to display references to the blog.
- Blog RSS settings - advanced - Enable syndication of Atom feed and RSS feed, tags, and comments.
- Configure blog comment spam settings - Specify the number of spam-indicator points a comment can have before it requires moderation or is automatically deleted.
- Configure blog FeedBurner settings - Set up a reciprocating relationship between your blog and FeedBurner that allows FeedBurner to publish your RSS and Telligent Enterprise to perform pingbacks verifying the link.
- Configure blog iTunes settings - Provide your blog feed as an iTunes option by employing meaningful iTunes-specific search tags.
- Configure blog Misc page settings - Set up custom ping service relationships and syndicate external links to your blog.
- Configure blog RSS settings - Enable your blog's syndication at the site level.
- Set trackbacks for blogs and posts - Do so at the blog- or post level (new or all).