Displays information for posting to the forum via email. If "show subscription status" is checked in configuration, it also tells whether you have subscribed to the forum.
You must have Mail Gateway enabled; mailing list enabled, and an email address listed for the mailing list in order for this widget to work.
Where it works
This widget works on forum home pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Email Information widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new widget title, such as "Email this forum."
- Show subscription status - If you select this check box, your subscription status (i.e., "Subscribed: Yes," or "Subscribed: No"), will also appear in the widget.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.