Displays a message prompting the user to accept an invitation to join a community or a group.
If the user doesn't want to join the community or group, the invitation can simply be ignored.
Where it works
This widget is intended for use on the user-acceptinvitation.aspx page or on a new page you create to serve the same purpose.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Accept Invitation widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.