The Manage Themes tab on Site Content allows you to import a site, group, or blog theme type, and to select which of the existing themes you want to manage (for example, Enterprise or Fiji). When you import or export a theme, you can also import and export the properties associated with the site, groups, and blogs.
Export a site, group, or blog theme
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Content > Manage themes.
- On the Manage Themes page, select the theme type you want to export from the Select Theme Type drop-down list (Site theme, group theme, or blog theme).
- Select the theme you want to export it from (for example, Fiji or Enterprise).
- Click Export. The "Opening-x-theme.xml" dialog box appears.
- Click Save file.
- Click OK.
Import a site, group, or blog theme
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Content > Manage Themes.
- Click Import. The Import theme dialog box appears.
- Click Browse to locate theme file in .xml format you want to import into your Telligent Enterprise site.
- Click Import. A list of theme elements for the theme appears.
- Determine whether you want to update the theme header, footer,or configuration and select the appropriate check boxes.
- A list of pages appears further down in the dialog box. Select the check box for each page you want to import.
- A list of widgets to be imported appears further down in the dialog box. Select the check box for each widget you want to import.
- A list of widgets to be merged appears further down in the dialog box. For each widget (or all), select:
- The operation to perform - Merge, Import as new (renamed), or Ignore (don't import)
- Which implementation to use - Use imported implementation or keep existing implementation
- Which resources to use - Use imported resources or Merge resources
- Once you have made your selections, click Import at the bottom of the dialog box.