In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, mousing over the star rating shows the average rating a post has received.
The Feedback page allows you to control user feedback on your blog posts - including user comments, anonymous user comments, and trackbacks. The feedback settings are applied only to new posts. (But you can also apply properties to previously published posts in a different configuration window.)
To set post feedback properties:
- Click the name of the blog in the Blog list.
- Click Edit blog settings in Administration.
- Navigate to Configure > Post Options > Feedback.
- Set the feedback properties:
- Can readers comment - If enabled, allows readers to comment on your blog posts.
- Can readers rate posts - If enabled, allows readers to rate blog posts.
- External application comments - If enabled, allows comments from blog-reading software.
- Display references (trackbacks) - If enabled, creates trackbacks when users link to your blog posts.
- Click Save to apply the settings.