The system administrator or group owner can enable or disable any of the Telligent Enterprise applications for a Web site - including forums, blogs, media galleries, and wikis.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Group Administration > Groups.
- Select the group from the directory tree.
- Click Edit. The Group Options page appears.
- Click the Applications tab.
If the blog, media gallery, wiki, or forum does not currently exist, add it using the appropriate procedure.
- Click Edit for the application you want to enable or disable. The appropriate setup page appears. (In this example, it is the Blog Setup page.)
- Select Yes for the application's Enable function (in this example, Enable Blog).
- Click Save when you have finished adding applications. (Note: See sections on each application for further configuration instructions.)