Telligent Enterprise allows you to manipulate posts (move, merge, or split) and make decisions about tags and anonymous posts. This section contains the following articles:
- Anonymous posting - Allows users without site usernames (that is, anonymous users) to log into the site and set their permissions.
- Forums moderation - Lists the posts to be moderated and their general statistics.
- Merge post threads - Joins two forum threads into a single thread.
- Moderate tags - Specifies whether tags are completely disabled; require moderation at the post level, or require moderation at the user level.
- Moving a post to a different forum - Performs a move operation from the Moderation page or from the user community.
- Remove tags from posts - Uses moderation permissions to remove the tags specified for a post.
- Split a post into a new thread - Divides a single thread that has developed diverging subject matter into separate threads.
- Verify configuration of forum and user moderation - Determines whether a forum or user is moderated, and determine whether a user role has the Forum - Auto Approve posts permission.