Use the editing functionality to modify the settings of existing wikis and default permissions.
To edit a wiki:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Dashboard > Wiki Administration > Wikis > Wikis. The list of wikis appears.
- Click Edit to access the editable wiki properties.
- (Note: If your site has a large number of wikis, your list of wikis may be multiple pages long. To avoid scrolling through the pages, you can search for the wiki by the group where it resides.)
- Enter or select the following properties:
- Wiki Name - A unique name for the wiki.
- Web address - The URL you want the wiki to have in Web access. You can change this property to change the URL of the wiki, such as from <site>/group/w/a_wiki/ to <site>/group/w/b_wiki/. Use this option with caution.
- Description - If desired, tell readers more about the purpose or characteristics of the wiki.
- Group - Type a group name in the search window to determine where the wiki resides. Continuing with the example used in Web address, you can change the URL and relocate the wiki - for example, <site>group/w/a_wiki/ to <site>/zgroup/w/a_wiki. (This is the same operation that's used in Move a wiki.) Use this option with caution.
- Enable this wiki - Select Yes to enable it.