In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, Enterprise is the new default theme.
In Telligent Enterprise, you have complete control over all themes in your community - from the site colors and fonts to the layout and printing styles to your own CSS for blogs. Telligent Enterprise 4.0 themes:
- Are upgrade-safe because they are built on time-tested Telligent Platform APIs.
- Can be edited, saved as new themes, or imported or exported, including shared on the Telligent Marketplace.
- Can be reverted to a previously saved default.
- Are completely self-contained instead of split between config and theme files.
Themes provide rich experiences for users by evoking a mood or promoting a brand profile (using colors and fonts).
Telligent Enterprise comes equipped with one theme depending on your application - Enterprise - out of the box.
This section contains the following articles:
- Themes defined - Site, group, and blog themes; default theme, and theme components.
- Customize an existing theme - Add, modify, lock, or remove tabs; change the basic layout, use widgets to define page content, and add CSS overrides.
- Export or import a site, group, or blog theme - Import or export an entire site, group, or blog theme - including defaults, headers, and footers.
- Update a theme with a new version - Update an installed theme with a new version.
- How to export a single group's theme and apply it to another group - A scenario for using an existing group's theme in another group.
- Revert to factory default page layouts for 4.0 - Revert to defaults for site themes, group themes, and/or blog themes.
- Save a theme as a new theme or new default - Saving a theme as a new version (thus creating a new theme), or saving as a new factory default.
- Theme inheritance for groups and blogs - The ins and outs of theme inheritance including locked widgets and defaults.