The Themes page allows you to select a blog theme; import an external theme to your blog, or export a theme to an external site. You only have the option to select a theme if the Enable Themes property is enabled on the Default Presentation page.
To set the blog theme properties:
- Click the name of the blog in the Blog list.
- Click Edit blog settings in the Administration panel.
- Navigate to Configure > Themes.
- Set the blog theme properties:
- Available Themes - Contains the themes available to you to select for the blog. Telligent Enterprise can include a number of out-of-the-box themes. You can also export or import themes from a remote site by using the Import functionality.
- Revert button - Returns the blog theme to the previous saved version.
- Import button - Imports themes from an external site.
- Export - button Exports themes to an external site.
- HTML headers tab - Including site theme header inheritance and raw HTML to be rendered within the <head> tab.
- Page headers/footers tab - Enables locked widgets from a group header to be included in the theme headers and footers.
- Supplementary files tab - Additional image files that are used for custom theme CSS.
- HTML formatting tab - Defines widget characteristics for the theme using individual HTML settings.
- Custom Styles tab - Include your own custom CSS to control exact style and placement information for the page.
- Preview tab - Allows you to preview your blog with the selected theme before you save it and go live.
- Click Save to apply the settings.