Telligent Enterprise supports pre-packaged widgets for customizing any of the pages in your community. Some widgets are assigned to the site by default, but you can disable any of the assigned widgets from your site theme or you can add widgets to the site theme. Some themes do not allow you to add or remove widgets.
Widgets can be added in the context of the site, group, or user. The widgets you can add to various pages depend upon their context. For example, the Accept Invitation widget is not meaningful on a user home page.
- Click Edit page in the upper-right corner. The Edit Page mode window appears, revealing options to change layout and add or remove widgets.
- If desired, search for the widget by name in the search bar.
- Drag the desired widget to the desired location.
- Choose your saving options.
- Click Save page. The change is saved, and the widget is viewable on the page (but may not have any content if there is none for it to contain).
Removing a widget has the same steps as adding a widget. However, you do not need to perform step 2 (search for the widget). In step 3, instead of dragging the desired widget onto the page, click the X in the upper-right corner of the widget. Then continue to save the page as directed. The widget is removed from the page.