In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, the like capability was added to post widgets.
Displays a blog post.
Where it works
This widget can only be used on the blog post page.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog post page, then select and place the Blog - Post widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change the following option:
- Widget title - You can change the title of the widget from Blog - Post to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.