This widget defines the title for the page, depending on the page you’re on.
Where it works
This widget works on core pages (e.g., home page, user profile, login, logout, conversations, or any other page outside of a group).
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Core - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title from Core - Title to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. Note that this will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.