This widget assigns a page a custom name in the browser tab.
The browser page title is changed, not the page name. For example, in the above screen capture, the name of the content page is "blank.aspx," but its custom title is "Random." Note that the widget appends "Telligent" to the title.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Custom Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
Enter a title for the page in the Custom Title field.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.