Displays a user's biographical information as well as other settings, such as activity log display properties.
Your role must have the Site - Manage Membership privilege to work with this widget.
This widget works on the user Settings page.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Edit User widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change this widget's title, such as from "Edit User" to "Personal information," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.