Displays a form that allows the user to manage his/her forum subscriptions. The form displays all the forums and the user's subscription status. To change the subscription status, click Yes or No in the Subscribe column. For example, if you want to email subscribe to the forum (and are not already), click Yes. If you want to discontinue your subscription, click No.
Where it works
This widget works on group home pages, forum home pages, and forum post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Email Subscriptions widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget, such as from "Forum - Email Subscriptions" to "Subscribe by email," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.