In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, the term "favorites" has been changed to "bookmarks" in the Enterprise theme.
Displays a list of functionality links. The available links are based on your privileges and list configuration. You can customize the links widget any way you want.
Where it works
This widget works on forum home pages and forum post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Links widget. As shown above, you can place it horizontally (in two or three columns) or vertically (in one column).
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget title - Specify a new title if desired by clicking Change.
- Start a New Thread Link - Opens the Create/Edit post form. You must have the Forum - Create New Threads permission.
- Mark All Read - Marks all unread threads in the forum as read.
- Subscription Link - Subscribes to the forum.
- Bookmark Thread Link - Displays as "Bookmark this thread." Adds the thread to your bookmark list.
- Bookmark Link - Displays as "Bookmark this forum." Adds the forum to the bookmark list.
- Moderate Forum - Accesses the forums moderation section of the Control Panel. You must have Forum - Moderate permission.
- Create New Forum - Accesses the Create New Forum page in the Control Panel. You must have the Forum - Create New Threads permission.
- Change Forum Settings - Accesses the forums administration section of the Control Panel. You must have the Forum - Edit Forum Settings permission.
- Subscribe via RSS - Adds an RSS feed for the forum.
- Capture to Wiki Link - Launches the capture forum to wiki functionality.
- Share This Link - Opens the Start Conversation modal window. You can send a friend a link to the thread.
- Manage Subscriptions - Shows a list of forums (the Forum - Email Subscriptions widget) with their groups and whether or not you're subscribed to them. You can change this last option by clicking it.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.