Displays a message to the user when a post must be moderated.
Where it works
This widget works on the forums-postmoderatedinformation.aspx page; however, you can add it to a different page or create a new page that begins with the widget and use developer tools to modify it.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
Follow the instructions here to enable moderation for the forum.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forums - Post Moderated Information widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget, such as from "Forums - Post Moderated Information" to "Post Is Moderated," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.