Requests to review tab
Your requests tab
Displays lists of your confirmed friends; friendship requests from others, and friendship requests you've made within the community.
Where it works
This widget works on the user profile page.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Friendship List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following settings:
- Widget title - Enter a new name in the Widget Title field and click Change to edit the name of the widget, such as from "Friendship List" to "Friends."
- View Type- Specifies how the friendship list is viewed.
- Filtered/Paged List - Displays a paged list of friends filtered by everyone, following, and friends.
- Not Filtered/Not Paged List - Displays friends without filtering.
- Show Friends For- Specifies whose friends display.
- Current contextual user - Shows the friends for the user profile you are in.
- Accessing user - Shows friends for the logged-in user.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.