This widget displays a message about a group stating that it's private, and its contents can only be seen by members.
If you place this widget on a Public - Open or Public - Closed group home page, the widget won't display. It only works on Private - Unlisted or Private - Listed group pages, and because such a group is private, it doesn't appear for non-members.
Where it works
This widget works on almost any page in a private group, including application home pages and post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Accessibility Information widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title. (Although the title isn't displayed in the GUI.)
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save page.